Janet Bell Design
H Graphic 1 H Graphic 2 H Graphic 3 H Graphic 4

Terms of business

1. General.

Products or services are only provided to established businesses and not to private individuals.

Orders can only be accepted upon and subject to the Conditions of Sale as set out hereunder. Purchasers order conditions are not accepted.

Orders are not deemed accepted until payment has been made as set out below.

2. Quotations.

All quotations are open for acceptance within 30 days of offer and are withdrawn at the expiry of such period. The right is reserved at any time to refuse any order.

3. Prices.

Prices are fixed against the work quoted for. In the event of variations to work quoted due to requests by the client or late issue of information by the client additional costs may be incurred and may be charged to the client.

4. Payment.

Payment terms are as follows unless otherwise agreed in writing:

Order value - Up to 500 - full payment prior to work commencing.

Order value - Over 500 - 70% prior to work commencing and payment for remaining 30% prior to work being completed.

The right is reserved to charge interest at the rate of 5% per month on all overdue accounts and 50 administration charge for all "bounced" cheques.

No goods are released to clients until full payment has been received.

Payment by cheque unless otherwise agreed.

5. Passing of Property.

No goods or services are released to clients until full payment has been received.

6. Cancellation / Refunds.

No refund will be made after work commences.

In the event of an order being cancelled by the client before work commences a 20% administration charge will be deducted from the refunded payment.

7. Liability

No liability whatsoever is accepted for any consequential effects in respect of any delay or failure in delivery or in the use of any product or service unless specifically agreed in writing by both parties.

8. Severability.

In the event that any of these Conditions or any part thereof shall be determined invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such Condition or part shall be severed from the remainder of these conditions which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.

9. Applicable Law.

The Laws of England and jurisdiction of the English Courts are applicable.

10. Copyright

Copyright for newly designed work remains with Janet Bell Design until fully paid for by client.

Copyright for all content and graphics provided by clients for use in newsletters, websites or any other use must be owned by the client. Client implies agreement to this by placement of order.

11. Excluded Clients

No work is carried out for any client whose business falls into any of the following categories; Pornographic or Adult products and services, illegal weapons or any illegal products or services.

 

 

 
Janet Bell Design
Janet Bell Design
Morpeth, Northumberland, England

Home I Website Graphics I Photo Art I Enquiries I Privacy I Terms

Janet Bell Design